Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome

I'm not generally a negative person - but it seems that I have no choice. People abound with negativity and I simply must comment.

Rant #1. It is simply not okay to have an affair. Furthermore, it is not okay to post insensitive blogs about your cheating ways. If you think that you are somehow different... if you are better suited perhaps for your adulterous new boyfriend than his previous wife, you are delusional and pathetic. Look at how he never posts any lovey dovey crap as you do. See how he shows you no electronic love. Ever wondered if the saying, "once a cheater, always a cheater" is true? Do you think that he'll look at that new tattoo before getting in a janitor's closet with some groupie while he's on the road? Hm. He didn't look at his sparkling wedding ring before he hopped in to your bed.

Uh. More posts later - when I'm not on my way home to my adoring, loving, faithful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment